Your orders will be ready within 15 min from the time you place the order.
Delivery time will be based on the courier timing (wefast/dunzo etc).
Delivery charges may vary on order value and pin code. Cash on Delivery available in select areas, but for the time being, during the ongoing pandemic, we are taking pre-paid orders only.
Deliveries will be done by our riders or our courier partners. Once your order is shipped out, you will receive an email confirmation of the same along with the e-invoice and tracking details.
Order once placed will not qualify for return or refund.
Beleefy.com will only accept exchange purchased through the website Beleefy.com, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Raise exchange requests within 15 mins of receipt of the products at the mentioned shipping address, along with reason for wanting the return/exchange.
- Exchange only in case of spoiled products. The Final decision lies in the hands of Beleefy.
- In case of spoiled/expired products, proper images to support the claim of damage/expiry – a clear picture of the back sticker with batch number and other details to be emailed to [email protected]
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We shall not entertain cancellation and/or refund once the order is successfully placed and processed via the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases, and refund will be in the form of store credit:
- If Beleefy fails to ship the ordered products and deliver them within 1 days of placement of the order.
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged ONLY as per our exchange policy.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn’t like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn’t match his or her expectations.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
– Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
– Non- availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
– Refusal to accept products
– Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself.
– Force majeure event
– Product opened and/or tampered with by the customer
All emails to address the above issues must be sent to [email protected]